bright, bold, wild, free
Bright, Bold, Wild and Free are four words I would use to describe myself. Most people are puzzled by those words, but for me, they are the foundation of who I am. There is no possible way I could write a "mini biography" on my personal blog without them.
Ever since I was little, my parents always said that I was a creative child. Wether it be coloring on car rides, making Styrofoam boats at our family lakehouse, or finger painting on my bedroom walls; I love art. Throughout the years, I channeled my passions through so many differernt avenues. Sports photography for my highschool football team, yearbook editor and chief, graphic designer and marketing intern for my school's social media, and so many more.
My most recent creative passions is this fashion blog, my instagram feed, and my 9-5 job at JL Designs, a flower shop in my little hometown.
little things about me.
1. Kate Spade is (no past tense) my biggest inspiration in my life. She cultivated a life-changing brand for women that made this world so bold and colorful. I hope to be half the woman she was in my future. This leads me to my next fact.
2. My three favorite books are: My Bible, 'She' by Kate Spade, and 'Wild and Free' by Jess Connolly. The words in these books flow through my veins.
3. French fries are aproprate in any form, and welcomed at every meal in my opinion. They will probably be served at my Wedding and every Thanksgiving dinner when I'm older.
4. My favorite pair of shoes are my Target cheetah-print booties. I can wear them 24/7
5. My favorite person in the whole world is Mark Slaughter. You've probably seen him on my instagram and twitter! We've been dating for over half a year now! You can read more about it here!!!
6. I am currently 18 years old, and my birthday is November 18 #scorpioszn I graduated in a beautiful little school with a class of 36-students! I wore a uniform skirt every single day and honestly, I loved it.
7. I get so many questions about college, so here we go: I hope to attend Georgia Southern University in the Spring 2019. I want to study business with a double major in Fashion Merchandising. One day, I hope to open my own boutique/line and share my passion of fashion with so many different women!
8. I collect so many different things! Maps, photographs, books! I love them all, and theyre all hanging on my bedroom walls.
9. Travel is such a huge part of my life! When I was younger, my goal was to visit all 50 United States! So far, I have been to Alaska, Flordia, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada, North and South Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee, and I hope I am not done yet! Traveling has made me realize how blessed we are as Americans to live in such a great country. Seeing and meeting people all over the country has enlightened me and made me want to make a difference in the world.
10. This isn't really a fact, but I just wanted to take a moment to say 'thank you' for reading this blog and interacting with what I do! You all are so special to me and prayed over!